Press release from the Freeport of Riga
The Freeport of Riga Authority is delighted to host the second edition of the Ports 4.0 conference in Riga, Latvia, on 3-4 March, 2020.
The Baltic Ports Conference is organised by Baltic Ports Organization (BPO) and continue to be one of most important annual events for Baltic Sea ports. Currently the organization is comprised of 47 members representing the most significant ports and stakeholders in the Baltic Sea region. The goal of the BPO is to contribute to economic, social and environmentally sustainable development of maritime transport and the port industry in the Baltic Sea region, thereby strengthening its global competitiveness.
Conference topic highlights:
- Industrial revolution 4.0 in 2020-2030 – shape and impact on the port industry.
- Key actions needed for ports to keep up with ‘revolution 4.0’.
- Main speed-bumps on the road towards digitalization of seaports.
- The true value behind digitalization. What’s in it for the ports?
- Seaports’ rocky road towards automation – steps needed to unlock real value.
- Are ports aware of the pace of innovation in other industries?
For full agenda, registration and latest details, please visit: http://www.bpoports.com/ports-4-0-conference-2020/
Date of publication: 15 Jan 2020
Announcements are published as a service to readers. The sender is responsible for all content.
Announcements for publication can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.